Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Oh to be single crewed

Well here I am, sitting in my dressing gown, munching on some cheese on toast and drinking hot chocolate and thinking about work.....yes it is true, after 2 1/2 months of being operational staff I am going out single crewed today (God help the public of Scotland). I start at 12 md and finish hopefully at 2000hrs this evening, I wonder how many people I will kill (well not literally, but kill = not save) today?

Did you know that my kill ratio is sitting at 100% so far? well it is, that is because each of the critically ill patients that I have dealt with have either expired by the time I get them to hospital (although I blame the resus teams for that one) or were well dead before I even got a chance to place a defib pad on them. I hope today is not going to be like that!!!


1 comment:

Aarayan said...

Hey there (Sarah here)
So by kill, you mean "fail to stop them being dead". Not exactly a cardinal sin, I wouldn't have said... ;)