Thursday, November 11, 2004

Last night

Well it has finally come, the last of my 7 nights. I enjoy night shift, I know I go on a bit but I really do. I think that nights are a more relaxed period to work, you can get a chance to speak to the staff in A&E and have a laugh. The staff in A&E this week have been really nice, they have a good sense of humour and supply the best chocolates and sweets going!!

I received a call from my boyfriend today telling me that he is going to a Community First Responder (CFR) meeting tonight in my area (He is a member of the British Red Cross....yeah yeah I know I am in Squinty Cross, or St. Andrew's as it is really know) and he is keen to become a CFR as he eventually wants to join the Ambulance Service but he does not have the necessary driving standards (C1 &D1) to drive a service resource so he is currently doing his bus course to get the qualifications required. Anyway I am sure he will be full of lots of information in relation to the CFR program in my area, who knows, he might end up going to the same calls as me!!!!

Right I am off to have some food, as I have noticed that I am going on a bit now.

Toodles.

No comments: