Thursday, November 18, 2004

The end of an era

Well it is with great sadness that I have to tell you that the last of the original QIU personnel will leave on Friday. Yes it is true....my colleague and supporting act who I worked with for nearly 2 years when I was in the QIU department is leaving, and she is not only leaving the department but she is also leaving the Service :(

I am sure that she will have a far more easy life working in the private sector (or what ever else she decides to do) but the place will not be the same without her (I will not have my gossip source for one.... lol)

Anyway I know that she reads my blog, so Fiona "All the best in your new career" I know that if you give half as much to the new job as you did to the department your new job will be a total success.

No comments: